The Quarry Amphitheatre begans its life as a working limestone quarry in 1834 when Henry Trigg was granted 500 acres of land. Over 180 years later the quarry has become one of Perth's premier outdoor performance venues.
Located just 10 minutes west of the Perth CBD the Quarry Amphitheatre enjoys a unique position, nestled in the picturesque surrounds of Perry Lakes and Bold Park.
With its soaring limestone walls, manicured lawn terraces and views across the skyline and beyond, the venue is renowned for its peaceful ambience and magnificent natural bushland setting.
The Quarry caters for intimate live performances, corporate events and weddings so if you're looking for a unique West Australian experience the Quarry Amphitheatre cannot be surpassed.
Recent upgrades to the Quarry Amphitheatre include:
* 40mm Jarrah Stage with electrical conduit trays around the entire perimeter
* Lighting ground support system with winch trussing on stage left and right
* New LED lighting and HOG 4 mixing console
* 12000 watt Front of House PA system flown from Towers and an Allen & Heath QU-16 digital mixing console
* Upgraded electricals to 200amps on stage
* 9m x 10m Concert Marquee
* 21m x 10m Marquee for private functions and intimate dinner shows.
The Quarry Amphitheatre is a SMOKE FREE VENUE.
This includes the car parks and surrounding bushland. Your safety and enjoyment is our priority.
Photo Jon Davison/eyeinthesky.com.au